Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas









































We bought our tree the second weekend in December and I decided we should have a tree triming party to celebrate our first Christmas together. It was last minute but was such fun. All of the kids were in charge of decorating the tree. Maya supervised - as you see she is telling Oliver where his ornaments should go.

It was a Pomitini themed party for all the adults and Good God did I have too many of them. Still can't look at Pomegranate juice.

The pictures by the tree are from our own photo shoot in the living room for holiday cards. She loved posing for me. Always going back to her mark when I asked - my little SuperModel.

The top pictures are from my house Christmas morning and then the Grandparent's house Christmas day. What a multitasker...opened presents without missing a sip.

Tonight is New Year's Eve. Missy Pooh is upstairs sound asleep. I am one happy Mama.







3 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi there,
My name is Sandi and I am currently adopting in Kaz through CAI. I too am single and would love to be able to connect with you. I could not find your email address but if you have some time I am including my email address for you. Maya is absolutely beautiful..

sandi
wattie21@cfl.rr.com

Unknown said...

Hi there...funny thing. My husband and I too are looking into CAI. They gave us your blog address and so I thought I should send a little note to tell you just how absolutely adorable your daughter is...Wow! quite a looker! In any case, just wondering if you were open to questions and things. I don't want to overwhelm you..but definitely have some. Let us know...e-mail can be sent to mommy_1_day@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.

Kim said...

Hi -

We wanted to let you know that my friend Stacy and I are starting a orphan ministry for the children in Kaz. Our first big project is a Kaz Cookbook. We are asking all Kaz adoptive families to donate 1-3 of their favorite family recipes to be published with all the proceeds going to charity. If you would like to donate a recipe and for more information please visit www.hopeforkazakhorphans.blogspot.com.

We hope to hear from you.

Thanks,
~Kim and Stacy
Two Hearts For Hope