Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been an ENTIRE YEAR since I've updated






These pictures are from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. As you can see the guitar was a huge hit.

I knew it had been awhile since I've written but a year? Little Miss has changed quite a bit. She is still an Amazon and growing. A quick update.....We celebrated the 2nd anniversary of our court date on Valentine's Day. It was such a nice day. We started out by bringing Valentine gifts to the kids at Children's Hospital. Then to storytime and tea party at Barnes & Noble with her Godsister Landon and Godmother Kelly, then off to a girls lunch. My 2nd annual attempt at an authentic Russian meal didn't happen. This time I got ill BEFORE eating or even preparing the meal. I've actually become a better cook over the last 2 years. Not sure what my problem is with making Russian food.
Maya did get baptized, much to Grandma's delight. Maya finished out the school year at JCC and started at Montessori last Fall. She is doing great there. Uncle Mike and future Aunt Laura came out to visit a few months ago. This was the first time we all met Laura. She is wonderful and they are getting married this July in Sonoma. Well, my party girl has talked about "Uncle Mike's party" NON-STOP! Everything is about the party. "Look Mom, airplane! We go to Uncle Mike's party". "Maya what are doing?" "I get ready for Uncle Mike's party". She is a woman obssessed. More to come.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let God bless you! That’s great there are such kind people like you on the globe. You may be interested in reading info about the orphanages in Ukraine https://hopenowusa.org
Thank you!