Thursday, February 15, 2007

We are officially a family!




Court is over and we are officially a family as of February 14. I'm so happy. Maya is happy she caught the ball. My internet connection has been down more than working lately so if you don't hear from me or I don't answer your emails assume that. But keep them coming! The support is amazing and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of the kind emails and comments here on the blog.


Maya turned 8 months old on February 15. I got her new measurements. She is 27 1/2 inches and 18 lbs. So she grew about a half an inch and lost almost a pound. All that crawling no doubt. I'll bring Maya home to the apartment on March 1. We are in the home stretch! More to come. Better send this while I still have service.

3 comments:

Randa said...

Congratulations! Geoff and I are so very happy for you! We have loved all the great photos, and just cannot wait to meet Maya in person (not to mention, we just have to see it to believe it that your a MOMMY!) How special Valentine's day will always be for you. Love You!

John Wilker said...

That's do great! Nicole and I have been following along and are so excited for you two!

Can't wait to meet Maya in person, your little web celebrity.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! We cannot wait to see the Collins Family back in Denver!