Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tough to leave today




This is her infectious laugh. It just kills me.
I tried to give her the pink teething toy she seemed to love you much, but you know "that is soooooo yesterday...."
We had 30 minutes alone before the twins arrived. It was wonderful. She was tired and focused more on looking at me, touching my face, and of course, pulling hair. I am hoping we are close to her recognizing me when I arrive. If nothing else I am the keeper of cool toys. Today was the first day it was really, really hard to leave. The 2 hours went by way too fast. I guess I am attaching first.
It is STILL snowing here! Gusanna says it snows pretty much every other day. Thank God for Driver. I could get used to this. I walk out of the apartment building, Baby House, grocery store, and THERE IS DRIVER! FAB......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie Maya is! Hailey is so excited to have another best friend on the way! It is going to be so much fun to watch Maya, Joey, and Hailey grow up together!

Congrats Mom!

Unknown said...

Kimberly
Let's see some more photos of you & Maya together!